I have been trying to find a program for my BlackBerry Pearl (8100), that will ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Raptor2384 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    ask

Question CAD file viewer

Advertisement

I have been trying to find a program for my BlackBerry Pearl (8100), that will allow me to view my CAD files (.dwg) on my BB. I can't seem to find any. Can anyone help? If it is possible, I would like it to be free. That would be great! Thank you for your help.

JJ

javijavi no está en línea Stack level 3
    I highly doubt such a thing like this exists or ever will exist. CAD files contain highly complex vector data that really requires the resources of a full PC to render. A Blackberry simply isnt powerful enough for something like this.

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Wow, as of late I'm seeing some pretty high expectations of what people expect from their blackberries. As javijavi said, it's not nearly powerful enough to have something like this. Even in wireframe, there are many polygons that I don't think the pearl could handle.

Hannon no está en línea Stack level 2
    I wonder if they could develop a viewer based on the Autodesk DWF Viewer ?

Only other option is to print you drawings to pdf & send them to your BB. Ok if your looking at basic plans but not really good enough for detailed drawings.