i wanted to get the new bb flip, been trying, its not in the option ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

BLISS1990 no está en línea Stack level 2

bummer..glitch in tmo

Advertisement

i wanted to get the new bb flip, been trying, its not in the option for a upgrade. so i called tmo and asked them why. they said " theres a glitch in the system, and it wont be fixed for 24 hrs" im like so bummed out. i wanted to get this phone today.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    can't you upgrade over the phone or in the store?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    thats what i was about to say. Their phone lines might be full tho so just drive down to a store and get it!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    go down to your store and get one. i've done quite a few upgrades or that device. they can order it for you or you can pick it up in store
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    See that was happening to me and when I went to the store they said I couldn't upgrade but when I called they said I can... Hmmmm but I'm gonna try tomorow online see what happens

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

waterwerks no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ACA370
    Well I can tell you the the tmo stores in my area have a bunch in stock..picked on up for my wife monday morning. Finding that there are issues with loading the FB software and the tmo my fav's.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    I went to the T-Mobile site to buy my 8220 and they are having a problem. So I drove 5 minutes to my local store where I've been doing business with the manager for 3 years. He confirmed they are having a problem with the T-Mobile activation system that has nothing to do with RIM, or the 8220 Flip. It's a T-Mobile internal problem which they estimate they will have repaired by mid-afternoon if not sooner.

Cheers

bglawrence no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2746CB17
    I got the 8220 Flip yesterday at Tmo store. Love it. Having an issue with other software being able to see the epc.tmobile.com apn and when I change it to wap.voicestream there is no change. Trying to get some answers on that but the phone is very cool. Been waiting forever for a black berry flip like this