I'm trying to set up my work email address on my Pearl.My problem is that ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jack no está en línea Stack level 2

BT UK alias help

Advertisement

I'm trying to set up my work email address on my Pearl.My problem is that when we originally set up our email on BT we were advised to use aliases so where as our real email address is tttddd@btconnect.com the alias , and therefore what people actually see and reply to , is what we want ie jacklondon@silkscreenadv.com .How do I change the btconnect address which I have to use when setting up on the pearl , to one which people will recognize , ie the jacklondon one?

Thanks in advance

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822

Re: BT UK alias help

As far as I'm BT uses yahoo as their engine. I've got a @btinternet.com address which works perfectly on my Blackberry. Only prosume that BT connect is the same
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Bluebell Wood no está en línea Stack level 3

As the original email address recognizes the alais and forwards mail to it I would assume that you put in the jacklondon email address. If this is the address you use in outlook/outlook express or whatever then this might be the one.
    Last edited by Bluebell Wood; 02-11-2008 at 06:52 PM.

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822

Don't hold me this but I think that if you go to the e mail setup on your Blackberry you can alter the name of your emails seen when sending

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~