I'm extremely frustrated by browsing on my 8100 blackberry pearl. 1) If I go to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

barryb no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down Browser woes

I'm extremely frustrated by browsing on my 8100 blackberry pearl.

1) If I go to in the or internet browser, and do a search (see 2), I cannot browse to any of the results -- always cannot display page, or error 500.

2) The google page is a mobile-variety page (WML?) without graphics or normal buttons or anything. For some reason I cannot get the search box to go into the SingleTap version of text entry -- only ABC or NUM is available.

3) I've tried the opera mini browser. Better, but I still can't manage to get to the seattle traffic pages, something which is fairly critical. (search for "seattle traffic" and try the first link). THe page comes up, but the key image (map with colors) doesn't load, and the alternative views of this page won't load.

What the heck am I doing wrong? I'm on cingular.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    ask me

Re: Browser woes

barryb welcome to the stacks here is a link to google mobile it may help or not I haven't had the need for this but check it out.

also change your browser emulation to IE
    to do this launch the browser then hit menu then scroll down to browser emulation
    Hope it helps
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!

barry, have you checked your tcp settings?
    options>advanced options>tcp
    APN: wap.cingular
    Username for APN:
    Password for APN: cingular1

let us know if that helps.

jjjoi no está en línea Stack level 2

im havin difficulties too