I posted an earlier thread about this..but I didn't understand it much SO HERE WE ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kellixgobang no está en línea Stack level 1

Browser/Media net DISAPPEARED FROM APPLICATIONS. Cingular User. PROBLEMS HELP!

Advertisement

I posted an earlier thread about this..but I didn't understand it much

SO HERE WE GO AGAIN! <3

I recently connected my blackberry pearl to the computer for the first time. after I was finished, my browser, and media net were no longer on my applications

people say I need to download an OS for my pearl..but I don't know what that is.

I already have a Desktop Manager on my computer..and I redownloaded it and the same problem occured...

PLEASE HELP!

ALSO

for some odd reason, when I go to listen to ringtones, or look at pictures, it says unable to view. it wont let me listen to ringtones or look at any of my pictures! please help! thank you! <3

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Browser/Media net DISAPPEARED FROM APPLICATIONS. Cingular User. PROBLEMS HELP!

Ok so you downloaded the new DM?
    How about your current OS or newer OS?

Get all those, install them to your PC then connect your BB up to the PC. It should get you back up and running.

Here's why your BB is acting up.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...tml#post281001

Re: Browser/Media net DISAPPEARED FROM APPLICATIONS. Cingular User. PROBLEMS HELP!

I just dont understand what is an OS? I dont know what that iss.. lol unfortunately

PIN/ID
    STACK

It's your Operating System. Here go to Options>About and tell me what the third line down says. It should be something like 4.2.x.xx tell me the last 3 numbers.

PIN/ID
    STACK

Ok you can grab the new Desktop Manager and the new OS here:
    https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...E4F82F9F00E7D4

Then install them to your PC and then connect up your BB.

thank you so much im installing it right now!

PIN/ID
    STACK

anytime...

ann4321 no está en línea Stack level 1

Double Help!!

I connected for the first time to desktop manager. I went into applications loader and it started to delete stuff. I disconected my pearl form the USB. Then it would not open web, photos, help menu ect. just kept reading Error. I tried to do what was listed here and now it wont turn on and is not recognized by my computer. All i get is a flashing red LED. I tried to take the battery out and still only a flashing red LED. it wont turn on now what? I hate this thing. I have had a palm for years and have never had any problems.

PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by ann4321
    Double Help!!

I connected for the first time to desktop manager. I went into applications loader and it started to delete stuff. I disconected my pearl form the USB. Then it would not open web, photos, help menu ect. just kept reading Error. I tried to do what was listed here and now it wont turn on and is not recognized by my computer. All i get is a flashing red LED. I tried to take the battery out and still only a flashing red LED. it wont turn on now what? I hate this thing. I have had a palm for years and have never had any problems.
    Ann go to this thread it has directions on how to get your BB back.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...uter_wont.html

EDIT:
    Oh by the way don't use the software from the disk, use this link to get your desktop manager.

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...E4F82F9F00E7D4

You're on AT&T right?