My search didn't retun any results and I'm sure it's because I'm not wording it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cjjack56 no está en línea Stack level 1

Browser lock up

Advertisement

My search didn't retun any results and I'm sure it's because I'm not wording it correctly. The issue I've got is when ever I access my recent pages from the menu key I can't delete anything, and when I exit out of the recent pages all the function keys quit working, I.E. the menu, trackball(enter/select), and back key no long function. I can still move around the web page but can't select anything. Powering down seems to be the only work around till I go to the recent pages screen again. Anyone else with this as it didn't turn up in the search. I've got the latest OS (107) my carrier is ATT, and DM is latest with SP2. Any help appreciated.

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Browser lock up

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i would try down grading your os, maybe 107 and att aren't getting along, I've never seen it happen, but you never know, let me know how it turns out.

Because that should do it, it seems like your phone isn't ready to run 107, so back it down to a different one

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F

I had a similar problem with .103...I know the only way to delete recent pages is by a restart or batt pull...at least as far as I know. I don't understand why it does it, so I if it is doing the same thing with .107, I would try to wipe the handheld and reinstall it. That would probably be your best bet.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Or simply try a battery pull reset and clear out the browser caches to see if that helps first. Sometimes the simple tricks are all that are required.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well you have to do a batt pull just to unfreeze it...but it never fixed it for me