I use the BB Browser to access Orb player. Every couple of days i have ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tafaghodi no está en línea Stack level 3

Browser Issue

Advertisement

I use the BB Browser to access Orb player. Every couple of days i have to wipe my phone because I get an error only while accessing orb that says the page can not render and the browser crashes and restarts. i have tried clearing all of my caches but it does not work. Any one have any ideas? (I tried to use opera browser it does not even access the page)

I use Orb to stream xm radio from my home computer. any one have better idea for XM ( i do not have att I have the 8130 on verizon)

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Browser Issue

I don't think Orb is meant to be accessed by the BB browser. Wish I had a better answer for you but unfortunately I cannot help you trouble shoot it. Is there any flash on the site? It could cause some conflicts since the BB browser do not like flash.

tafaghodi no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Browser Issue

Quote Originally Posted by reddog187 View Post
    I don't think Orb is meant to be accessed by the BB browser. Wish I had a better answer for you but unfortunately I cannot help you trouble shoot it. Is there any flash on the site? It could cause some conflicts since the BB browser do not like flash.
    they weird thing is that is works fine for days... something happens every few days that causes the browser to crash