Friends- My Pearl does not list "Internet Setup" or "Browser" in the menus after I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

MAC user no está en línea Stack level 1

Browser help

Advertisement

Friends-

My Pearl does not list "Internet Setup" or "Browser" in the menus after I have charged and powered it up, and completed the setup wizzard. Can anyone suggest anything? Thanks!

diaz1023 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Browser help

make sure you have a data plan, if you do trying this might help, options>advanced options> host routing table> register now at least 3 times, this will get you the service books that you require for browsing the web on the pearl, if this does not work try logging in from the providers link to the bb website and get your service books from there

hope this helps

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Welcome to ze PinStack, I aint sure wat the problem is but someone here will be soon to help. All I know is that most of the times it wont show the browser if you didnt get a data plan, after you do it takes about 1-2hours to show the icons.

MAC user no está en línea Stack level 1

sweet,, thnx...... once it's uploaded..... can i open hotmail jpeg attachments and save to the phone as wallpapers and such?

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Quote Originally Posted by MAC user
    sweet,, thnx...... once it's uploaded..... can i open hotmail jpeg attachments and save to the phone as wallpapers and such?
    As far as I know, yes you can