I just noticed that I don't have the bar at the top of the screen ... BlackBerry Pearl forum
browser bar at top of screen
I just noticed that I don't have the bar at the top of the screen that has the time and signal meter and whatnot...how do I get that on there? It's nice to know the time while I'm surfing pinstack without having to exit out of my browser. Thanks for your help, this site is awesome!
Getting it back is as simple as pressing 'u'. You can toggle it on or off!
Ok, well I pressed u and it just paged up? Am I doing something wrong? Tried with alt...didn't work either...~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
Oh wow, I never knew that. Just tried it on my Curve and it worked.
Originally Posted by mjwood0
Ya. It works great on the Curve, but I really thought it worked when I had my Perl as well...
Sorry it didn't work out for you.
No prob, at least I know I'm not crazy and doing something wrong...but I sure hope someone has a fix for my issue...~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
I really wanted to help so I did a little searching. Looks like you press the '!' (exclamation point) key.
This is taken from this thread: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...tcut#post58124
The following shortcuts can be used in the browser applications:
- To insert a period ( . ) in the Go To dialog box, press the Space key.
- To insert a forward slash ( / ) in the Go To dialog box, hold the Shift key and press the Space key.
- To open the bookmark list from a web page, press 5.
- To add a bookmark from a web page, press the question mark ( ? ) key.
- To view a thumbnail version of a web page, press X. To return to the normal view, press any key.
- To stop loading a web page, press the Escape key.
- To move to a specific web page, press the period ( . ) key.
- To hide the banner on a web page, press the exclamation point ( ! ) key. To view the banner on a web page, press the exclamation point ( ! ) key again.
- To close a browser, hold the Escape key.
Very cool, thanks so much! It doesn't show the time, but the bar is there now ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
hey no fair, pressing "U" didi't work for me....
Tags for this Thread