hi guys i juz got the bb pearl i dont see the web browser on ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

3ngland no está en línea Stack level 1

Browser

Advertisement

hi guys i juz got the bb pearl i dont see the web browser on my phone am new to this blackberry thing .. so can some one tell me if i can view http webs and if bb pearl is compatible with makin videos ...

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Browser

welcome to the stacks

no the BB can't record video, sorry

Yes you can view web, if you are missing the BB browser, do you have a BB data plan? It's a must for web.
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

BigTNPapa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2402F705

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~you need to confirm with your carrier that you have a data plan and that it has been activated. I had this happen when I first got my pearl and had to call and have them reset my account. As far as video. You are out of luck. You can only view videos on the pearl if you upload them through a third party application or going to a website celled tinytube I think. The pearl can't capture video and you can't view video steams like you normally would from a normal PC

3ngland no está en línea Stack level 1

thanxx guys how about another one can cingular connection work with t-mobile bb pearl .. if i have the cingular bb data plan

PIN/ID
    ask me

If the pearl is unlocked yup no issues
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

Simply827 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

I'm new too with a pearl and I think I just messed it up. How do I make a new thread?

PIN/ID
    ask me

go to forums in the top menu bar, then the forum in which it needs to be and at the top will be new thread

welcome to the stacks