just downloaded and installed the pinstack BB forums application. now i have no internet or ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bearyhply no está en línea Stack level 2

Question browser

Advertisement

just downloaded and installed the pinstack BB forums application. now i have no internet or media net icons and when i click on the pinstack icon i get message saying, "your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries".

help? what happened? i used to have browser.. two of them..

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: browser

hsxagent no está en línea Stack level 1

What's funny I never had the BB browser... How do I get it? I downloaded Opera Mini...

Question Re: browser

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo

BIS account? what and where is this?

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

How did you download and install the application? Did you do OTA directly to your phone or did you download to your PC and then install with Desktop Manager?

BIS Account is your Blackberry Internet Service Account. This is the online interface website that you have through your cellphone provider. When you bought your phone and got the Blackberry Data Plan, this is the place that you went to in order to set up your email accounts on your phone.

There is an option in this account that allows you to resend the service books. When this happens, The Data Plan will reestablish a connection with your phone.

Just out of curiousity, how long have you had your Pearl? Is it brand new? When you installed this app was it the first time you had ever synced the phone to your PC? If so, there is probably another problem with your phone thats got an easy fix.
    Last edited by LaTuFu; 06-13-2007 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LaTuFu
    How did you download and install the application? Did you do OTA directly to your phone or did you download to your PC and then install with Desktop Manager?

BIS Account is your Blackberry Internet Service Account. This is the online interface website that you have through your cellphone provider. When you bought your phone and got the Blackberry Data Plan, this is the place that you went to in order to set up your email accounts on your phone.

There is an option in this account that allows you to resend the service books. When this happens, The Data Plan will reestablish a connection with your phone.

Just out of curiousity, how long have you had your Pearl? Is it brand new? When you installed this app was it the first time you had ever synced the phone to your PC? If so, there is probably another problem with your phone thats got an easy fix.
    i d/l then installed using desktop manager. i have had my pearl for about a year now. no this is not the 1st time i have synced my phone to my pc. thanx for your help i will try this.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Okay, cool. Go to your service providers website, they should have a login site for Blackberry Users.

Thank you all so much IT WORKED IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!