I just got my pearl in the mail today, open it up, put my sim ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

RagingPengui no está en línea Stack level 1

I just got my pearl in the mail today, open it up, put my sim card in, turn it on, all is well and working except.

I see no browser! i have "enterprise activation" is this how i access my browser? if so how do i get email address and password.

Ive called tmobile, they said my internet should be working in 24-48 hours, but how do i go about accessing it?

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    Ask Me

Re: Browser?

Welcome to the Stacks RagingPenguin. When you have a browser, you will see a browser icon on your home screen. If it has been a while, I would re-send your service books - Options/Advanced/Host Routing Table/Click/Register now

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    Ask Me

First of al, Do you have any data plan ?
    If yes, next go into options - advanced options - host routing table - click the trackwheel ad select register now
    If the data plan have been provisionned to your BB you should see the browser... if not you'll have to wait 24 - 48 hours before they get it provisionned

Hope this helps
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

RagingPengui, Welcome to PinStack.

And unless you are going to be connected to A BES, don't do anything with the Enterprise Activation Icon, except Hide it. Have you registered your BB with the BIS, You may have to enter the PIN and IMEI in the BIS account. I'm not sure how Tmo works for this though.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help with your BB.

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles