Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I just had my ball dissapear in the side of the wall. I was on ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tws777 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: BrickBreaker tips for 8100

Advertisement

I just had my ball dissapear in the side of the wall. I was on the horseshoe level, the bricks were all the way down close to the bottom, and i had the catch feature. I caught the ball in the very corner of the screen, touching the wall and fired it and it immediately dissapeared. Only had one brick left that just needed one more hit. Ughh. I guess I'll start over.

tws777 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: BrickBreaker tips for 8100

Happened again, ugh. If you catch the ball (with the catch feature) on the very edge of the screen (the corner of the paddle), don't shoot it towards the wall. Don't try to reflect it off the wall. Or you'll lost your ball, well, at least I do.

LIUKAI no está en línea Stack level 1
    Gtfggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggg

gmcrec no está en línea Stack level 1

Level 16 Tips

If you are lucky enough to get a gun on level 16, shoot out the three metal bricks under the bricks. It makes it a lot easier if you don't get it up to the top. The second best thing to get is the catch pill. If you get the catch, you can play it slow and aim as straight up as you can.

gmcrec no está en línea Stack level 1

how to get the most points

on levels that give pills and have a lot of bricks, avoid other pills (except lifes) if you have a laser and shoot the heck out of the bricks because you get more points that way. i think....

alienationer no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm at level 30 the 10th time around - with 191,400 points and 85 lives. At this point i can testify that it is possible to get to the million points, but it will take forever. I have been working on my score for weeks, and belive it or not, with so many lives left I seriously doubt i can possibly be killed, i just keep collecting lives and points. My next goal is to reach 100 lives

mikeping no está en línea Stack level 1
    I was stuck on 16 for a long time. The next really bad one is 34. But, I found a manual on-line that showed the tricks that I needed to learn. My new high score is 1,423,850; I had to kill off a bunch of lives to post it in my high scores. I am working on another game right now with over 300k and 100 lives. Check out www.masterbrickbreaker.com Now I have the iphone4, but I keep my blackberry just to play brickbreaker

mikeping no está en línea Stack level 1
    Sometimes if you will wait a while when the ball bounces off the screen, it will reset and you wont even lose a life. I think it depends on your level.

ArtSmart no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeping View Post
    Now I have the iphone4, but I keep my blackberry just to play brickbreaker
    Agreed, except my wife and I are now using the T-Mobile G1 with its Android OS. Brickbreaker is the only thing my Blackberry 8100 Pearl is good for, and with its sluggish trackball, it's not much good even for that. I'll never buy another RIM product for as long as I live. The Android family rocks!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345