Jockobasi no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: BrickBreaker tips for 8100

Advertisement

Thanks for the info.

MsPRN81 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A02B69

i have the curve and i dont have brickbreaker. Does anyone know a site where i can dl it? Better yet an OTA of it? I would really appreciate it.

wireman529 no está en línea Stack level 1

any tips on passing level 18?

takadante no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24B2C963

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Iwas looking at the High Scores last night and saw that the #1 person had 5,000,000 points on level 1. LOL how the hell does he do dat?

.exe files no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e2a55a

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~He must have gone through all 34 levels over 300 times. That's dedications.

sudy281 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hey,

Does anyone know how to get a ball back once it disappears? i became an addict and I play this while I'm riding the subway home from class.I've reached 30000 points twice and both times at a certain level, my ball dissappears. I'd hate to start all over again lol

For those stuck at level 16, it helps to lose a life because it stops the screen from dropping for awhile.my strategy is that I let it fall when the u shape drops to a certain angle and the ball stays in the u longer.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

.exe files no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e2a55a

To the best of my knowledge, there is no way to keep the game going once the ball vanishes. I just start over,but I have read of someone who said they just waited and the ball came back a couple days later. Definitely should be fixed.

Jigga24 no está en línea Stack level 1

The highest I ever got was level 10 5070 points. I'm still a rookie at this, but I'm practicing.

ArtSmart no está en línea Stack level 2

My high score is now 34090, ranked #2876 worldwide. I can get past 16 nearly every time, even without a Catch or a Long. About 20% of the time, I make it to 34 and then back around for a second pass at the levels.

On the second pass through the levels, the ball moves so quickly sometimes that two anomolies can occur:

1. The paddle can get a little sluggish. With a very fast ball, that's the worst time to have a sluggish paddle. Two theories: Either paddle acceleration isn't working for some reason, or the CPU is too busy calculating ball position to respond to paddle interrupts quickly enough. Oh, well. Part of the game, like that accursed "worm hole" (disappearing ball).

2. On very rare occasions, I've seen the ball leap through a metal brick. This only happens when the ball is moving extremely fast, but it does happen. My theory: Remember that all digital computers (no matter how small) work in discrete steps. The ball can never move smoothly, but instead jumps from one position to the next. It does it quickly enough that it gives the illusion of smooth motion. However, if the ball is moving fast enough, and if a jump is from one side of a brick to the other side, without touching it in the process, then it will in effect jump through the brick. Kind of a "Quantum tunneling" effect (see "Quantum tunneling" at wikipedia).

I generally play bb on my BB when I'm just wanting to kill a minute or two. So I don't mind these game imperfections as much as I used to. It's just fun to play, regardless if I can beat my high score or not. The fun is in the playing, not in the winning.

coreydank no está en línea Stack level 1

got about 12 lives that my damn ball qent into the wall and never came out wtf
    this happpen to any one else

lingols7 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E4D692

this game is extremelly addicting.. somet imes frustrating lol

jniowa no está en línea Stack level 2

I love BrickBreaker. You can go up to almost any BB user and ask 'what's you high score' and they instantly know what you are talking about. I have had my ball skip through metal bricks, its pretty to cool to see.my best is level 33 with 16070 points. Its so simple but challenging. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

G-Weezy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204B63B9

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)
    I went through the game almost 2 times around. My score is around 30000. I just keep firing to the left every start of the game.

trobin84 no está en línea Stack level 1

a nice little trip i've come up with to beat level 16 is to make sure that you have a lot of lives and once the bricks start to drop down, Sacrifice a life so that when you start, you don't have to worry about it dropping for a while and if you have enough lives, you can sacrifice a few.

hakimmmmm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

damm im in lvl 18 with 10800
    im coming to lvl 16 with 8 life n loose it within 10 seconds

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast