I have been noticing more frequently that when Im playing brick breaker the ball just ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

slowls1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Brick Breaker problems

Advertisement

I have been noticing more frequently that when Im playing brick breaker the ball just seems to disapear if it his a wall or a corner a certain way. Does anyone else have this problem and how can I fix it?

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I've heard of that prob before. Its a very common thing,especially when your. score is really high. Unfortunately I've heard nothing about a fix. Was your score in the 8000 range? Just curious.
    Sorry I couldn't help but I wish you luck.

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Sounds like hey have a bug in the SW. Not much to do but wait for an updated application to come out. Perhaps with the new OS they will release a new version?!

Personally, I've never had it happen.
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    never had this happen either, but I've never gotten to the 8800 area in scoring

S2K ON 2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    yeah i have that same problem! especially when i'm doing really well and have 7-9 lives.
    it gets annoying after it happens 4 times already...

chafeitz no está en línea Stack level 1
    yeah, i have that problem too...

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    my high score is 8450 and i cant seem to beat it. sometimes the game does lag of freeze up momentarily.

mattdoucet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301CB12F
    Make sure you don't have a ton of applications running in the background. This could be caused by lag with the os ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by potthoff View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I've heard of that prob before. Its a very common thing,especially when your. score is really high. Unfortunately I've heard nothing about a fix. Was your score in the 8000 range? Just curious.
    Sorry I couldn't help but I wish you luck.

Mainly in the 8800 plus range. I had it happen when I had 18000 points and 7 lives left. It sucks.

sublimnl no está en línea Stack level 1
    i've noticed that it only happens (for me) when the brick drop one row down and you hit the ball so that it gets trapped between the bricks and the ceiling. there is not enough room for the ball to bounce up there since the space available is JUST big enough for the ball to sit there and the ball just DISAPPEARS.

I have also had it happen just once when I hit the ball directly into the corner.

It really sucks and happened to me once while i was about to beat my high score somewhere around 44000 pts with 8 lives left!

Anyway, if the bricks have only dropped one row then do your best not to hit them between the bricks and the ceiling and you should be good. It happened to me again the other day with a score of like 25000 so I just let my BB sit there with brickbreaker open. Finally after about 8-12 hours (don't remember) i came back to it and all the bricks on that level were broken automatically and it let me through to the next level. It didn't even cost me a life!

It happened to me with 27000 points and 11 lives left. Lame.