My brick breaker slow's down every time I play how can I fix this problem ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

inspector no está en línea Stack level 2

brick beaker

Advertisement

My brick breaker slow's down every time I play how can I fix this problem ? Thanks all !

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA
    U tried removing the battery off with out turning the phone off? That might help, I never had an issue so cant say much. Maybe you have some programs run in the background that need to be turned off. Hopefully someone here will be able to help you out.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Maybe you keep getting the "slow down" pill that makes your ball move slower! Lol

What do you mean it slows down? Does it react slow, the paddle move slowly, etc...

LanceInPants no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204D427F
    I notice alot of slow down when texts are coming and going and the browser is running. For a "300 mhz" processor it doesn't seem to be able to handle a whole heck of alot at once, just my opinion. I remember having a 40 mhz 486DX with less OS slow down then my pearl gets from time to time.
    Probably all about the software.....
    Newer OS versions will hopefully push the phone closer to its full potential. And hopefully they don't nerf its abilities in the process.

otisdr no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yeah I notice if you have any of the IM's running or any text (incoming/outgoing). It will cause the game to skip , run erratically .
    Shut off your IM (sign out) and it usually frees up enough processor/memory to run smoothly