View Poll Results: Would you break your current carrier contract to buy a new 8100 or 8200?

Voters
33. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 42.42%
  • No

16 48.48%
  • Not Quite Sure

3 9.09%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

As irked as I am with TMO, I would switch contracts if free balloons were ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Bellidansa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Pls Ask

Advertisement

As irked as I am with TMO, I would switch contracts if free balloons were offered !

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Would you Break your current carrier contract to purchase the new 8100 or 8200?

LOL!!!

justelise no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    203C9815

Re: Would you Break your current carrier contract to purchase the new 8100 or 8200?

The only thing I would never do is leave Cingular and go to a non-GSM carrier. Most device manufactures seem to be putting out the new hotness for GSM first as it has a greater customer base worldwide. It doesn't really matter to me if the device hits Cingular or TMO first cause it will hit the other one within a reasonable amount of time.
    justelise
    http://itsreallyjustme.net
    Drop by my blog and say hi!
    If you need Gmail, lemme know!

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

I recently switched to TMO half because of the pearl and nextels usually slow manner of releasing new BB's, and I had alot of billing problems with them.

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

Well, I switched carriers largely due to the 8700, so yes, if I weren't in position to purchase this from TMO as a current subscriber, Darn tooting I'd be switchin! =)
    The Stacks Rock.....

Just signed up to Pinstack? Please visit the following:
    Forum Policies ~ Posting Guidelines ~ BB FAQ ~ Downloads

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    Start saving your money. You have about 3 weeks left LOL
    Money's in the bank. I'll break my contract for the 8200, not the 8100. I hate suretype.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I changed carriers once. I really, really wanted the Nokia 9290 (anyone remember that unit?). That prompted a switch to VoiceStream (now TMO). I've been there ever since.

Moridar no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    302686bc

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im with Rogers here in Canada and there is no switching as they'll have the 8100 and the 8200 soon.

zyggy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DF2532

Quote Originally Posted by ljbyar
    I changed carriers once. I really, really wanted the Nokia 9290 (anyone remember that unit?). That prompted a switch to VoiceStream (now TMO). I've been there ever since.
    That's a long time, and before VoiceStream, Omnipoint? I don't remember the 9290.

ai4i no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23D376D3

My SPCS contract period ended last month. For me, Tmo has the best rate plans. If I could afford a (high speed EvDO) 7130 with Vzw or SPCS, I would go for it. I consider the 8100 on Tmo's EDGE network a cheaper but "good enough" path for me to follow.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Ai4i is always on the trailing edge of technology
    --------------------------------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12