so i get the text and i click on it then select get link, it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

vbm510 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a30769

bought a game on cingular media mall and getting error when trying to retrieve

Advertisement

so i get the text and i click on it then select get link, it opens the blacberry internet and it shows on the bottom requesting and it shows a blue bar that it is doing something then an error pops up...

The server returned the following error while attempting to fulfill your request: "Connection Timed Out".

How can I fix this?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: bought a game on cingular media mall and getting error when trying to retrieve

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Sounds to me like there was a problem with the web page that was being loaded. That's one of the errors that is given when the BlackBerry tries to connect to a dead page.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr

PIN/ID
    24a30769

Re: bought a game on cingular media mall and getting error when trying to retrieve

Any idea what I should do?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Try again later or call Cingular and complain. Do you have blackberry data service. That also could cause this failure. That is if you lost connectivity after attempting to open a webpage.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr

PIN/ID
    24a30769

I have internet access I just cant get that one page to open.

PIN/ID
    24a30769

Still having problems.

ct5694 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    n/a

try to download it again from the link later...if you still have no luck, you should call customer care and ask them to refund you if the game wont load/install properly on your phone. customer care is not open on sundays. so you will have to call tomorrow.