Okay, I guess I am retarded but I can't for the life of me see ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Brooose no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3032A20A

Bookmarks on Verizon 8130

Advertisement

Okay, I guess I am retarded but I can't for the life of me see how I bookmark anything using the Internet Browser on the Verizon Pearl 8130. I open the browser, hit the menu button, I can see where to get the history but no "add bookmark" option. What am I doing wrong?
    -------
    Ok, now I see it......I am feeling like a real dufus now.
    Last edited by Brooose; 11-09-2007 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Automerged.

guyheavensent no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    717cff09

Re: Bookmarks on Verizon 8130

glad you got it sorted out, i am still having problems removing a bookmark, every one can be deleted except one which gives me no option to delete :\

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

I had that problem earlier too. What happened for me was I used the "email settings" link to setup the email addresses, and it takes you online. Later I hit the Internet icon but it was still on that email setup page so there was no "GO TO" or "Add to Bookmarks" options. I had to close the browser and it came back.
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

Brooose no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3032A20A

Quote Originally Posted by cliffr39 View Post
    I had that problem earlier too. What happened for me was I used the "email settings" link to setup the email addresses, and it takes you online. Later I hit the Internet icon but it was still on that email setup page so there was no "GO TO" or "Add to Bookmarks" options. I had to close the browser and it came back.

That might have been the problem all along. I swear I could not see any options at all yesterday to either get a page of bookmarks or to add one. I installed a them using PocketMac this morning and it reset my Pearl. Once it rebooted (about 3 weeks later.....man it is slow!!), I launched the browser and BOOM, there were the bookmarks and the option to add them. I don't know what I did but perhaps the "setup my email" hijacks the browser and removes those options temporarily.