Hello, I have 2 questions. 1. How many Bluetooth objects can you have paired with ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mpsnedag no está en línea Stack level 1

Blutooth

Advertisement

Hello, I have 2 questions.

1. How many Bluetooth objects can you have paired with 1 cell phone? (I have a Blackberry pearl 8100)

2. Is there any Car devices that you can point me towards, specifically a rearview mirror, or any of those kinds of things, that has the ability to act as a GPS, and a blutooth headset? I'm looking to nail 2 birds with 1 stone.

Thanks a lot.
    Mpsnedag

bluebugangel no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Plz Ask

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mpsnedag View Post
    Hello, I have 2 questions.

1. How many Bluetooth objects can you have paired with 1 cell phone? (I have a Blackberry pearl 8100)

2. Is there any Car devices that you can point me towards, specifically a rearview mirror, or any of those kinds of things, that has the ability to act as a GPS, and a blutooth headset? I'm looking to nail 2 birds with 1 stone.

Thanks a lot.
    Mpsnedag

First of all, I am not sure how many bluetooth items you can have paired with one phone. I never really added that many to know a limit. I have had up to 10 so far.

As far as ideas for car devices to act as GPS and bluetooth? The best I have found are the Magellan GPS systems with integrated bluetooth. My husband has a Garmin GPS with bluetooth and I have the Magellan GPS with bluetooth, my second one, and both of mine out did the Garmin 100 to 1. So that is my idea.