I'm currently having problem with my bluetooth on 8100 pearl . I can send file ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tomgonefishing no está en línea Stack level 1

bluetoothe problem - can't received file from other

Advertisement

I'm currently having problem with my bluetooth on 8100 pearl . I can send file to other but cannot received. Can anyone help .. thanx

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Is the Other phone a Blackberry? the one trick I found is on the recieving device (After they are both paired of course) is to go to the location you want to save the file. Hit menu and select recieve file, And do this about 2 seconds after you push send Using BT on the device that has the file you are trying to send, this has never failed for be. If the other device is not a BB it is kind of a hit or miss thing. THe BT is not really well suited on these out side of Headsets.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3
    pda.teck is right. When receiving a file to the BlackBerry you must always choose the "Receive Using Bluetooth" option from the menu of the location you want to save the file. So if you are receiving a picture go in to pictures and bring up the menu and choose the "Receive Using Bluetooth" option. You can actually select this before you even start to send the file from the other device but not too early.