Hello gang! I have purchased a Bluetooth class 1 billitonton usb device! I bought it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Dieselburns no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EOA448

Bluetooth* USB! Can't use phone as Modem!

Advertisement

Hello gang! I have purchased a Bluetooth class 1 billitonton usb device! I bought it very cheap on ebay and its from Hong Kong. The device is flawless, and its desktop program works fine. It detects the connection from my phone and my phone also does the same, but I want to use my phone as a modem. So I try the dial up Bluetooth network,( btw: I did all the setup necessary so my phone can be use as a modem) though everytime it tries to get a internet network connection its giving me this! all help is needed thank you!

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    As far as I know you can not connect to the internet via bluetooth. Someone should be around soon to answer this.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    are you using a media card?
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

PIN/ID
    23EOA448
    yes!

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ok this should help i had the same error with out BT go to media card settings change mass storage when connected to no. launch your desktop manager then try your bb connection. to internet hit me back with the results
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

PIN/ID
    23EOA448
    sorry for taking so long! Okay I did what you said and phone has established a connection through desktop manager! Its under COM16 and its under HI-SPEED or LAN Connection, it shows an icon says bluetooth pan adapter but still I wont be able to go on the internet! Is there a way to configure the conection for internet access? Im getting so confused to get access on the internet! Help is needed!