everytime i try to bluetooth connect to another bb8100... it show on other device as ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

GiLLi8 no está en línea Stack level 1

bluetooth: unable to pair??

Advertisement

everytime i try to bluetooth connect to another bb8100... it show on other device as connected but on mine it shows unable to connect and wont allow me to send or receive any files through bluetooth... help please!!??

Optimus no está en línea Stack level 3
    i think you have to enable your phone to receive info from the other by going into the menu settings in your "blue tooth" set up.
    Last edited by doughdaddy; 03-22-2008 at 11:52 AM. Reason: removed search text

fiend814 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Make sure you goto your media section (of whatever type of file you're going to receive, i.e pictures) and choose 'receive using Bluetooth'.. It tends to deny any transfers if you don't specify what you're going to receive. This worked fine from a curve to my pearl, has to be done eventhough it says it's already connected.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by GiLLi8 View Post
    everytime i try to bluetooth connect to another bb8100... it show on other device as connected but on mine it shows unable to connect and wont allow me to send or receive any files through bluetooth... help please!!??
    Go to Options-->Bluetooth-->Options--> and make sure there is a "YES" next to Discoverable. Also make sure if you are transferring a ringtone or a picture or whatever it may be, that you are both in that folder. Let us know if you need more help!!

GiLLi8 no está en línea Stack level 1

hey everybody. i want to know something can use help me out?

um i just want to know what is the lastest blackberry.
    thanks