I am having problems sending files through bluetooth to my Pearl. I can send thing ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

n3cr0fil3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E81EF5

Bluetooth Transfer Problems

Advertisement

I am having problems sending files through bluetooth to my Pearl. I can send thing FROM the phone to my computer, but when I try to send someting to the phone, I get an error:

"The request could not be honored"

The phone is discoverable, and the PC and phone are paired, as I said I can send things from the Phone to the PC but not the other way around. Even when I have the phone set to receive a file, I get this error, though the phone pops up asking me to rename the file and choose a location for it.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Bluetooth Transfer Problems

so you are in the folder that you want to place the file and you hit menu/recieve using bluetooth?

PIN/ID
    23E81EF5

Correct, and while it's waiting for the file, I send it from the PC and the phone sees the transfer set up, asks me to save it (with a name conversation) but it seems like it times out on the PC or something. Either way the error message doesn't change.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

ok...question, bc honestly i don't know why its doing this...why don't you use a usb cable?

PIN/ID
    23E81EF5

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    ok...question, bc honestly i don't know why its doing this...why don't you use a usb cable?
    I can't find it... But I think I figured out why it doesn't work; I was trying to send a .txt file, which failed, then an .AVI file that failed, but sending an mp4, an m4a, or a jpg worked. I guess the phone only accepts certain file formats :/

jesster202 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2052E8AA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i think you need to go to your phone abd go to options and the Bluetooth option then chose the right profile that your computer is under and then use you options key and then make it to a trustable connection yes