Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Trust your gut feelings when it comes to children. My daughter had a real good ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mickada no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Trust your gut feelings when it comes to children. My daughter had a real good friend that was murdered and some of the parents and the police think it is someone on my space and using text messages to contact these girls. I believe in trust and all but you do what you have to do. If it is life or death or something that can harm them then you have a right. If you snoop and they are doing all the normal things that kids do then you can stop and nobody needs to know. But when you feel like somthing is wrong I think you should trust yourself.

ricksticks no está en línea Stack level 1
    I downloaded a program from the net called Brandon swift creation that converts JAR to ALX, check out the step by step instruction "walk through" as it lays out exact what to do. Let me know if you have any further luck with this then me. I was able to convert it and download it on my phone but it would not work! Let me know which file you use and if you get it to work. Sorry for the long delay in replying but was away for a 10 days.

RS.

ricksticks no está en línea Stack level 1
    you couldn't be more right, I appreciate everyones replies but most of them ( except you) are out to lunch or neither have children. Lets face it the world is not the same as it was 10-20 yrs ago. I would love to say I trust my kids and I know I have worked hard in bringing them up with every sense of morals i can, but all it takes is one idiot friend or enemy to wreck all that in a heart beat. I won't go into detail but I have witnessed first hand a similiar occurence as you. A close family friend of ours had a A+ student, honour role etc etc scholarship to University for sports and academics, all was lost one night when a so called friend of his sent him a text message to meet, what resulted was his death. So If i have to snoop I will. I know his parents have said many times they would have done anything to intevene if they could have, any maybe if this kind of thing works they just might have been able. Good kids sometimes make wrong choices, some times those choices are disaterous.

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I am in high school and I play some sports like football and I might start rugby, so I kind of know what you mean. Trust them, tell them to stick with friends who make good choices and don't do stuff like drugs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12