Help!!!!! I just purchased the Motorola S9 headphones and they are only playing out of ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

phils383 no está en línea Stack level 1

Bluetooth S9 headphones only working on L side

Advertisement

Help!!!!! I just purchased the Motorola S9 headphones and they are only playing out of the left side. What do I do to make them work out of both speakers..

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F

Re: Bluetooth S9 headphones only working on L side

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i know a friend of mine had some Motorola BT headphones....they might have been an older model ...and he used the browser trick I posted...have you tried to contact Motorola to see if they could help? Also what OS are you running and I'm sure you've done a batt pull right?

amoroso511 no está en línea Stack level 3

Motorola S9 will only stream stereo on BBs that are A2DH enabled. The do not work with BB 8800 but work perfectly with 8300 -8830 and of course the new 8820. On my 8800 I did not even had one ear, I could only make and receive calls.
    I hope this helps.

phils383 no está en línea Stack level 1

I did try the browser trick that you posted and also did the battery pull both with no luck. I downloaded the dollor 5 software and it will play music but only out of the left side of my S9's. I can also make and recieve calls but once again only out of the left side. I guess I will give Motorola a call and see if they can help me. Thanks for your help I will keep you posted with what they say. I think the OS is v4.2.0.71 cingular
    Last edited by phils383; 09-07-2007 at 01:12 PM.