I have a Motorola H700 (I think) Bluetooth ear piece. I have it working fine(enabled, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jdzialak no está en línea Stack level 1

Bluetooth question

Advertisement

I have a Motorola H700 (I think) Bluetooth ear piece. I have it working fine(enabled, etc..), but the BB does not ring in my ear like my Razr used to. Texts and calls both had alert beeps in my earpiece on the Razr.
    Is there a setting for this somewhere, I just can't seem to find?

Joe

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    It could be just something in the link between the headset and your phone. My h500 used to ring in my ear before I switched to my wep350. The Samsung just beeps twice letting me know a call is coming in.

Zo

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~it probably has to do with the call settings you're using (I.e. Vibrate, loud)...try changing the setting and see if that helps. You may also wanna look in the actual Bluetooth settings or refer to the manual that came with the headset and see if it is supposed to alert you in the ear.

jdzialak no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by madetosink View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~it probably has to do with the call settings you're using (I.e. Vibrate, loud)...try changing the setting and see if that helps. You may also wanna look in the actual Bluetooth settings or refer to the manual that came with the headset and see if it is supposed to alert you in the ear.

It definitely alerted in my ear when I used it with my Razr.
    I have tried it with Vibrate and Loud. Still No ring in my ear. My Bluetooth has only 2 buttons on it, on for volume and one for End call. Not sure what settings it would have. I need to find the manual...

Joe