Im tryin 2 share music wit my Buddy Iain bluetooth our phone we find each ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jamal0401 no está en línea Stack level 1

bluetooth question

Advertisement

Im tryin 2 share music wit my Buddy Iain bluetooth our phone we find each others but gis wont connect 2 my phone my will connect 2 his but his wont i even send him a Song already anyone kno why his wont connet 2 mine?

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F

Re: bluetooth question

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ok...after you connect through Bluetooth...open media on both phones...on the sending phone find the song you want...say in your music folder...on the receiving phone under the media folder hit the menu button and select receive using Bluetooth...find the song you want on the sending phone and hit the menu button and select send using Bluetooth. It is very important that the file you want to send is in the same folder that the receiving phone has selected to receive. I hope that was clear...I almost confused myself...lemme know if this helps

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890

Hello jamal! Welcome to Pinstack! What you can do is click the media>receive using bluetooth. Hope this helps. Good luck!
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.

fstbusa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3054210e

you also have to make sure once your phones can see each other the bluetooth settings say "trusted" for each phones connection.

RoboticGolem no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ab431b

Also, I've noticed that some phones don't send correctly. I've sent over bluetooth to many phones, but not all phone send to me. My son has a samsung T629 and it can receive from me but not send to me.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

malcriado no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30505e13

what providers are you guys using? i know verizon blocks all uses for bluetooth other than handsfree. So even if you can find your friend, if either one of you have verizon, you will not be able to connect since the data transfer is blocked. Verizon always does that and it sux.......would make a lot of things easier....

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Malcriado verizon doesnt have a pearl yet. soon though.

Jamal

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._mini_faq.html

Check that link and #9 will give you step by step directions.

malcriado no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30505e13

True that! i thought jamal0401 had a Pearl and his friend just had a phone with bluetooth (<--Dont know why the type just went bold on me.....lol) if his friend has a verizon phone with bluetooth, he still wont be able to do the data transfer....cause of the block......i hate not being able to not use all the bells and whistles on my toys....lol TGIF!!!!!!

Marijane no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks Reddog for the mini FAQ. You are just a wealth of information sir!