Hey guys been browsing the forums for ages trying to find the solution to my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

somatata no está en línea Stack level 1

Bluetooth problem

Advertisement

Hey guys been browsing the forums for ages trying to find the solution to my bluetooth problem, but unable to find it.

I have the Pearl 8100 and I am able to send files to other phones with bluetooth but I am unable to recieve any types of files from any phone. Even though they are paired to my phone.
    The bluetooth signal attemps a transfer becasue it flashes on my phone but the phones that are trying to send the files says;

"failed" from a Nokia phone or
    "error" from a Nokia E-65 or
    "not supported" from a Motorola Razor

Any help would be very appreciated

SOMATATA

somatata no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Bluetooth problem

lol after all that I have just found the right post with the answer i needed thanks heaps friends for your help

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

When receiving files, are you going under pictures, music, or ringtones and making sure you select "Receive Using Bluetooth?"

There's been a few instances where I tried this transfer that didn't work. Some phones (esp. PDAs) don't suppport sending content or have problems sending content to a Blackberry. Most phones though it shouldn't be a problem. Just make sure you're paired with it, that you press the menu button while in Media (select receive using bluetooth), then after you've done this press Send on teh other phone
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

Hady85 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by somatata
    lol after all that I have just found the right post with the answer i needed thanks heaps friends for your help
    help me out man where did u find it? i have the same exact problem