ok so i got a blue tooth a week ago and this thing has been ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

bluetooth problem

Advertisement

ok so i got a blue tooth a week ago and this thing has been nothing but problems. i love the phone but this is getting rediculous.

the issue i'm having at the moment is with my pearl and my boyfriends. neither of us can receive anything via bluetooth. we can both send pictures and files, but we can't receive anything. anyone have any ideas? we already both did a reset and disconnected and repaired about 5 times, nothing helped. not sure what else to do. thanks!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

Re: bluetooth problem

try this, anytime you wanna recieve something you have to goto that option (ex: recieving picture goto pictures on incoming bb) hit menu and you will see an option to recieve bluetooth. hope that helps

cleon425 no está en línea Stack level 1

i have the same problem and i tried what laz said but still i get the same problem of connection failure

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

we tried that and we can receive after going to "receive bluetooth" but is there another setting that we can change to not have to do that? it's not a big deal, but it's kinda annoying having to go through those steps every time we want to accept a file.

on a better note, looks like all our pearl problems are resolved as of now! finally lol

Founder no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by laz
    try this, anytime you wanna recieve something you have to goto that option (ex: recieving picture goto pictures on incoming bb) hit menu and you will see an option to recieve bluetooth. hope that helps
    OK, it's working, but it's pure crap of a solution...
    ALL mobile phones with BT I used so far had this solved in much better ways...
    And Siemens had/has THE best one.
    In space no one can hear you scream.

Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S IV (stock Jelly Bean 4.3)
    Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S IV (stock KitKat 4.4.2)
    Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II (CM 10.2)

PicassoLSUS no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A3371F

Yeah I agree, that's an absolute clumsy way to have to go about receiving a file. RIMM dropped the ball on that one. =\

Syrus no está en línea Stack level 1

yeah noticed that when i first got my pearl... whats even more annoying is that i had to put in all my numbers manually cus it just wudnt accept my address book from my old sony ericsson by bluetooth.. frustrating as hell! ... put in over 180 contacts.. lol