ok guys so i work at Radioshack and one of the other posts here got ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

benison_123 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Bluetooth music on pearl for $10

Advertisement

ok guys so i work at Radioshack and one of the other posts here got me thinking. We have an item that will convert your earphone plug on the phone into bluetooth. so i thought hmm i wonder if that would work with music..turns out it does...and it is on clearance right now for $9.97 very easy to pair with your headset, but mind you the sound is not bass blowing or anything, but for those of us who are impatient and want wireless music now this works.. i pulled it out of the package(one of the perks of the job) and verified that the music does work. and it will also run your calls and what not through there not to mention extended battery life because you can leave the bluetooth on your phone off....
    So with all that said the model is the cardo BTA II adapter and it's about the size of a book of matches...i have some pictures if anyone wants to see them....i am currently checking it with a motorolla stereo headset and will report back.

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Bluetooth music on pearl for $10

Umm... So it's a separate bluetooth dongle? Does it just turn your 2mm jack into bluetooth, and then you can pick it up with a headset? How big is it?
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

correct on every accountwidht and height is a little smaller than a book of matches as i said before and it is pretty slim...i'll upload some pictures in a min

here i've attatched are a couple of pics showing the size of the device in comparison to my headset...
    Attached Images Attached Images