I am trying to get my music play through my bluetooth head piece while at ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

gymkapp1 no está en línea Stack level 2

bluetooth music

Advertisement

I am trying to get my music play through my bluetooth head piece while at the gym,but when i hook my bluetooth up and turn on the songs but they just play through the player,any ideas or is it even possible?

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

Re: bluetooth music

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Not on the Pearl from what I understand. The new 8300 and 8830 (with newest OS) are the only ones capable.

At least that's all I've read.

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

Get the Dollars5 media player and you can get back the BT music support, although it is just mono in both ears and not stereo but hey at least it is something (also works with single BT headset as well).

yensid no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

where would one (the one being, of course, me )go about getting this "dollars5 media player" you have mentioned? enquiring minds want to know!

gymkapp1 no está en línea Stack level 2

and is it free?

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

it's http://www.dollars5.com/plete/blackb...ry-pearl-8100/ and no sorry it's not free...about $20.

Yclif no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2051259D

Thumbs up Re: bluetooth music

Quote Originally Posted by squeakr
    Get the Dollars5 media player and you can get back the BT music support, although it is just mono in both ears and not stereo but hey at least it is something (also works with single BT headset as well).
    thnax! I did not know about this.

Metalhaid no está en línea Stack level 1

*#$*!@&#!!! ARRRGH!!! I *wish* I'd read this before shelling out $60 for my new, worthless wiREVO 'stereo' (cos there's 2) headphones. Yah the phone works crystal clear, but...I already HAVE a handsfree for the phone! Don't want it for talking, want it for LISTENING!
    OK, I calmed down. A bit. I downloaded MultiPlay but can't figure out how to use it? Sorry I'm retarded! Specifically, how can I access my sd card, which is where all my music is stored cos the BB won't let me upload anything more than 2Mb???? I appreciate your help!!!

Metalhaid no está en línea Stack level 1

BTW I got it from doubleu x3 dollars 5 dot com slash OTA slash multiPlay dot com
    (sorry won't let me post cos of my level but I got it from this site so it should be OK???)

ChrisAG no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b2cf00

I found that xPlayer actually allows pearl-btheadset audio playback but it may take a min or so to establish playback in the bluetooth headset. I'm using a moto hs820 with 4.2.1.96