When I got my Pearl, I already had a Motorola H300 Bluetooth headset. It works ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

esjones no está en línea Stack level 2

Bluetooth Headset Question

Advertisement

When I got my Pearl, I already had a Motorola H300 Bluetooth headset. It works fine with the Pearl. Here is my issue:

When I was using the H300, and got an incoming call, I would hear a "ringing" signal through the headset. If I didn't answer within a couple of rings, then the Pearl would "ring" through its speaker.

Now, I got a Motorola HS850 Bluetooth headset for Christmas. It also works fine with the Pearl. However, incoming calls DO NOT ring through the headset, but rather ring from the phone from the very first ring.

Did I overlook an option setting somewhere? I'd like for calls to ring in the headset if I have it activated.

Thanks.

- Earl

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: Bluetooth Headset Question

I also have a Motorola headset (not sure what model), and I didn't do much to the settings on my phone or the headset, I just paired them and began using them!! my headset will beep (not ring) telling me I have an incoming call......My phone doesn't ring if I don't pick up within a certain amount of rings, it may just be a feature on the headset..not sure!!

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4

Sounds like a glitch to me.... My Jawbone rings in my ear first, then I hear the phone.

mikeyvon no está en línea Stack level 1

on my pearl i use the jawbone but it seems that if i leave the headset on and don't talk on it for 10 min or so the pearl disconnects the bluetooth. Any ideas why

dres79 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24339b8e

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I have my jawbone on now and has been connected all day. Check you BT settings on the phone.