So i waited so freakin patiently for the 4.5 OS to get my AD2P support ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ChibiPanda no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F3A96F

Bluetooth headset for internet

Advertisement

So i waited so freakin patiently for the 4.5 OS to get my AD2P support for my Pearl.. And i got it!! I was screaming and running throughout my house because i was so freakin excited!!

Now, what i want to know is, is there a way to enable it when i watch videos from the browser? I've successfully listened to music through bluetooth (i'm doing it now ^^), but i can't seem to get it to play through my head set when i play those darn videos.

I only just upgraded so i'm kinda overwhelmed at looking at the new features and whatnot. Can't get enough of.. Well.. Everything!! haha. Any help is appreciated~
    I'm lonely. Drop me a PIN anytime!!

cwadams70 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319E8B43
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I believe it only works with music. A2DP and BB will not stream movies or videos. I purchased a Jabra stereo BT headset with anticipation of using them for all media types but have been disappointed- music is great but all other media will not.

trapdogg no está en línea Stack level 2
    yea,. 4.2 you could watch videos over bluetooth headset. not on-line videos but, via sd card with media players like xplayer

not now with 4.5