Hello again, When I first got my Pearl and hooked it up with my Motorola ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cada0310 no está en línea Stack level 1

Bluetooth headset and voice recognition dialing...

Advertisement

Hello again,

When I first got my Pearl and hooked it up with my Motorola headset, when I would press the button on the headset it would prompt me (vocally) through the headset to say the command, just as if I had pressed the bottom left button on the phone.

Somehow, I lost this setting. Now when I press the button on the headset, it's just dialing the last person I called.

I really miss this - I was very excited that it worked this way when I first got it.

Any help would be appreciated!

Chris

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Re: Bluetooth headset and voice recognition dialing...

Hey Chris,

I don't think its your phone, its the bluetooth. Sounds lke the button is sticky. It should only call the last person you dialed when you hold down the button. So I would suggest trying to just press the button. a quick little press. It should give you the prompt for your voice command. If that one quick little press dials the last person you dialed... get your bluetooth replaced. If you've had it less than a month it can be exchanged at a dealer for the same thing, just have your receipt.

cada0310 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hey there - thanks for your quick reply! Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong, I can't remember and I don't have my headset on me at the moment.

Hopefully it's something that simple!

Chris

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Good luck with that!