I searched the forums and don't see this coming up. I have a few week ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

aalbrecht no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Bluetooth connectivity issues

Advertisement

I searched the forums and don't see this coming up. I have a few week old Pearl. I have a Motorola H500 bluetooth headset. This unit worked perfectly with my old BB7105t. I have successfully paired it but I repeatedly have problems with it reconnecting.

I will get into the car in the morning adn have to power up/power down the headset repeatedly. Today, after 5 tries, my pearl STILL didn't seem to see it. When I arrived at work 20 mins later- it finally connected.

I also find that the handset takes over after I hang up a call and try to make a new call several minutes later. I try to activate the headset and Pears says connection failed.

I have the device profile set as trusted. I have tried deleting it and re-pairing the headset and device. Still happens.

Any ideas?

My headset is about 1 yr old- do they die?

signed,

hate to hold my bb to talk...

fbriceno97 Guest

Re: Bluetooth connectivity issues

Does your H500 turn on the "led"??

You have to go to the BT MENU, find the H500 and make sure that TRUSTED is set to YES.

let me know if it works...

Cheers

aalbrecht no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Bluetooth connectivity issues

You asked
    Does your H500 turn on the "led"??
    I'm not sure what you mean- my H500 lights up its LED. When it finally connects to my Pearl, I do get the blue LED flash.
    You have to go to the BT MENU, find the H500 and make sure that TRUSTED is set to YES.
    I made this change the other day to get rid of my problem of the headset dropping off when a second call came in. That hasn't resolved my initial connection issue.

Any other thoughts?

thanks!