Ok. I paired two devices- pearl and a blackjack, the pearl send info to the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

woomer82 no está en línea Stack level 1

Bluetooth

Advertisement

Ok. I paired two devices- pearl and a blackjack, the pearl send info to the black jack just fine, but the pearl wont accept pics or ringtones...its discoverable and enabled. What am I doing wrong???Thanks

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Bluetooth

To recieve music you need to go into the music folder and hit the menu button and then recieve using bluetooth and the same thing with pictures and you should be able to recieve them. If you have any other problems that come up just post back and I will try my best to help you with them.

eviljonny no está en línea Stack level 2

Are you on a BES? Have you asked your BES admin if there is a security policy in place blocking Bluetooth file transfers?
    Last edited by eviljonny; 06-27-2007 at 08:08 PM.

manslayer1 no está en línea Stack level 1

it helps if u have a media card because theres a file limit for sending stuff with bluetooth

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by woomer82
    Ok. I paired two devices- pearl and a blackjack, the pearl send info to the black jack just fine, but the pearl wont accept pics or ringtones...its discoverable and enabled. What am I doing wrong???Thanks
    To receive the pic/ringtone/mp3 file, you must then click on the menu option key "Receive Using Bluetooth" after they (the phones) have been paired.