I am sorry but I am new to the blackberry forum...does anyone know whether or ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

woomer82 no está en línea Stack level 1

Bluetooth

Advertisement

I am sorry but I am new to the blackberry forum...does anyone know whether or not the blackberry can bluetooth files (mp3, docs) or is it just for headsets. Also can you customize the home screen picture? Thanks

Cuban no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    205449B5

Re: Bluetooth

For some reason i can't send anything to other phones... i haven't tried BB to BB yet! I know it did work after my previous upgrade, but now it's not working again!

shmengie no está en línea Stack level 4

yes and yes! i haven't xfered and docs via bluetooth, so i can't give you specifics. someone will be along and tell you how. to change your background pic, go into the media player|pictures| preloaded and highlight the one you like. then hit the menu key (to the left of the trackball) and select 'set as home screen' or however it's worded. good luck!

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53

You can transfer files using Blue tooth. But it is very Problematic. It is currently by design only supposed to be for Headsets. But I have been able to tro transfer so, turjning on Blue tooth on both devices and haveing them search. once the ask for the Pin Code it is 0000.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")