Ok what is up with stupid Bluetooth on the pearl? Do I need to unlock ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

audreypearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2277FD30

Bluetooth

Advertisement

Ok what is up with stupid Bluetooth on the pearl? Do I need to unlock something? I enable the address book transfer but I don't think that's what it is. I was able to send a song thru Bluetooth to a Motorola a1000 but wasn't able to on my razr or my sisters sk3. So. I need help please! This is frustrating me! My pin is 23E43C13.so pin me any help. Anything is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

PIN/ID
    2277FD30
    Also I was gonna say I can't receive anything from anybody! What's the use? Ugh!

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Bluetooth

I do know to recieve you must be in the folder to recieve, and hit menu then rec. via BT
    that much I do know.
    maybe the same for the others you speak of?
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

mrcsbrooks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204b1dba

How are you attempting to make to make your connection and transfers

PIN/ID
    2277FD30

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the normal way. Turn Bluetooth on search for device then pair. Everything works til my friend and or sister or anybody for that matter, try to send me whatever (song,ringtone,picture)then nothing! It keeps saying transfer failed or something. So I know its the bb cause it worked from that same phone to something else but not to mine. What am I doing wrong here? My Bluetooth on my razr was a breeze. Ugh. Thanks again.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Quote Originally Posted by audreypearl
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the normal way. Turn Bluetooth on search for device then pair. Everything works til my friend and or sister or anybody for that matter, try to send me whatever (song,ringtone,picture)then nothing! It keeps saying transfer failed or something. So I know its the bb cause it worked from that same phone to something else but not to mine. What am I doing wrong here? My Bluetooth on my razr was a breeze. Ugh. Thanks again.
    well once you do all he connecting and they are going to send you a file first go to media music, and then pull up your menu and then scroll down to recieve using bluetooth and when the other person connects to you you'll be able to recieve the transfer. hopes this helps

PIN/ID
    2277FD30

hmm i didnt do that part. so im gonna try again. not right now cause nobody has bluetooth here but myself at my place. i live with people who dont care about bluetooth. lol or any phone technology for that matter. but ill try THAT and hopefully thatll solve it. again, THANK YOU.

cleon425 no está en línea Stack level 1

i have the same problem and i've tried the got to my media folder and click on the receive via BT and still nothin i still get connection error