hello, im having this issue with my blackberry pearl, the phone was fine and also ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

joseabreu63 no está en línea Stack level 1

blue trackball??????

Advertisement

hello, im having this issue with my blackberry pearl, the phone was fine and also the trackball with its normal color, white, and then it turns blue and it doesnt turns of, is always on, unless i remove the battery, sometimes it flashes and turns of but it only last like a minute and then comes back, i dont know whats wrong, ill be very thankfull if you guys could help me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: blue trackball??????

Have you downloaded any programs for the phone?

yes, just 2 programs, pacman and opera, like 1 month ago, i installed this programs via desktop manager

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by joseabreu63
    yes, just 2 programs, pacman and opera, like 1 month ago, i installed this programs via desktop manager
    the led light is getting tripped somehow. My suggestion would be to reload the OS on the phone.follow http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...rade_your.html and http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...are_links.html.

i also installed ColorPearl to see if it can turn off the blue light inside and it didnt do anything, it changed the color when all the lights are on, but when i block or standby the phone, all the lights turns off, except for the blue ligth inside.

well, here´s the problem, i dont live in the us, i live in the dominican republic and the phone has the unblock code to work on any network, so if i do an software upgrade it might erase the code and the phone wouldnt work with the network, and by the way this phone doesnt have any carrier, this phone was brought directly from the blackberry fabric, and the network that i use here is Orange, so i dont know, the blackberry is going to be the blueberry now !!

sassylass67 no está en línea Stack level 2

If you upgrade the os, it doesn't touch your 'unlocked' phone.....meaning you will still have an unlocked phone to use on whatever network you want. I have an unlocked phone and I have upgraded the os twice. Try the upgrade and make your blueberry a blackberry again!

Good luck!

wich software upgrade is better the at&t or BASE( kpn orange)? im using orange here, the BASE one in the sameone that has right now

Founder no está en línea Stack level 3

T-Mobile ver 4.2.1.107 seems to work excellent.
    But, question: If phone was brought directly from blackberry fabric and did not have any carrier, why did you need unlock code?
    In space no one can hear you scream.

Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S IV (stock Jelly Bean 4.3)
    Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S IV (stock KitKat 4.4.2)
    Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II (CM 10.2)

ssjason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243e1873
    Quote Originally Posted by Founder
    T-Mobile ver 4.2.1.107 seems to work excellent.
    But, question: If phone was brought directly from blackberry fabric and did not have any carrier, why did you need unlock code?
    True why would an unlocked code be needed if it came straigt from BB fabric

that same question i asked in every place that i take it to, one guy told that the phone is like for private use in a company and needed a code from the fabric, and that was the way that they use to unlocke it, they order the code, because i have a friend that has the same phone but with the carrier, at&t, an the unlocked it in the same day with no problem, mine was like 2 weeks, but they did it, thats why i dont want to take any risks. thanks for all your help, ill let you know if something happens.

ssjason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243e1873

ok yea let me know how that works