Anyone know how to switch on the blue tooth confirmation. I use my bluetooth handfsree ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dave_webste1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Blue tooth Confirmation

Advertisement

Anyone know how to switch on the blue tooth confirmation. I use my bluetooth handfsree and connect via the same to my pc. However the 8100 kept prompting me every 5 mins or so when in range of the pc. So I checked the tick box 'don't show me this again' and now the hands free does not owrk. I need to somehow undo the above. Any ideas?

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    Have you checked the "device's" properties? Go to Options --> Bluetooth, highlight the PC from the list of devices, hit the Menu button and select Device Properties. The only setting I see (on a headset) is Trusted which you probably want set to Yes.

The alternative is to delete it from the BlackBerry and re-establish the pairing. Also check the Bluetooth settings on the PC.
    JerryD

csa819 no está en línea Stack level 2
    As far as I have been able to find, blackberry won't sync via bluetooth with the widcomm bluetooth stack. you may have been switched to the microsoft bluetooth stack, which means the headset profiles won't work anymore