hey does anyone know why blink berry works on some pearls but on others it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

IronMaiden no está en línea Stack level 1

Blinkberry Demo

Advertisement

hey does anyone know why blink berry works on some pearls but on others it freezes the phone when u open it. i had blinkberry on my pearl working fine then i had to get a new pearl sent to me a refurb because i had problems with my old one and on the new one blinkberry demo wont work it just freezes i have the same OS and everything to so does anyone know why it doesnt work on all phones? thanks.

seabirdone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DE5001

Re: Blinkberry Demo

I read a thread somewhere that blinkberry was an uncompleted app and the programmer had gone to ground thus your common problem.

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

you might want to try going to options->screen/keyboard and make sure the LED Coverage Indicator is set to off because that will conflict with it....if that doesn't work it sounds like it's conflicting with something else.

IronMaiden no está en línea Stack level 1

ya i always have the led coverage indicator off, i dont like the blinking light in the first place. i justdont get it it doesnt make sense why it would only work on select phones
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 08-08-2007 at 09:41 PM.