Question. What is the blinkberry? Is it an app and what does it do? Also, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bd_bangz no está en línea Stack level 2

blinkberry?

Advertisement

Question. What is the blinkberry? Is it an app and what does it do? Also, where can I dl it? Is it available ota?
    loyalty above all laws

superdad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Re: blinkberry?

Quote Originally Posted by bd_bangz
    Question. What is the blinkberry? Is it an app and what does it do? Also, where can I dl it? Is it available ota?
    not recommened!
    hv a look
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ettings-3.html

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

And from the first unsponsored link from Google: http://www.greentechmobile.com/blinkberry/

JerryD

bd_bangz no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks for saving me the hassle of dealing with all that.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

GHarris07 no está en línea Stack level 2

forget that i love the demo program. It gives user a led flashlight at the push of a button. I know of only one phone that offers that feature out of the box. Anyway i uses little memory and is useful I used it last night to get a bartenders attention in a dark loud and crowded bar. CAn your phone get you a beer? I thought not thanx blink berry demo

dizzydean123 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down Re: blinkberry?

i think this app. is more annoying than cool. sure it blinks diff colors but it also has this notifier that rings every other minute....not cool...color pearl is all i need <3...ha

GHarris07 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Re: blinkberry?

Quote Originally Posted by dizzydean123
    i think this app. is more annoying than cool. sure it blinks diff colors but it also has this notifier that rings every other minute....not cool...color pearl is all i need <3...ha
    That's silly first you dont need to leave the program constantly running. second it isnt the signal indicator that is sooooo cool it is the flashlight feature push a button and blammo LET THERE BE LIGHT!

Features are good even if you never use them. Is a swiss army knife bad because we never use the tooth pick no that is just silly logic. imho

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Is there any apps out there that is similar to Blinkberry? I would love to change the LED indicator to some cool colors, but I have searched only apps out there is for the ball(pearl)....and blinkberry is crappy whenever I use it and I enable my settings when I exit the app the LED don't blink at all!! Anyway thanks in advance....
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

thestewside no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256C11B1

I have blinkberry demo. The ONLY thing I use it for is the flashlight feature, and even that is few and far between.

Nikols no está en línea Stack level 2

How are you getting it to work... It just locks up my Pearl.

rissanlonnie no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31A6129F
    There is an application on handango.com that is called pump my pearl that let's you choose the color and way your led flashesp it costs 4.99 and is available OTA~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rissanlonnie no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31A6129F
    Sorry bout that its called pimp my pearl~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

eriic27 no está en línea Stack level 1
    just like color pearl pretty much whick lights up the trackball pretty coool app id say

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    Blinkberey is a great app but onl works on 4.5 os use colorpearl for 4.2. I think some of you are thinking of bblight ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

edit: never mind i read the post wrong.
    Last edited by cbeslash; 10-06-2008 at 11:07 AM.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Blinkberry is NO GOOD, yes it works good for use of a flashlight, but it uses the indicator LED which is not that bright....

I have the Video Hack on my pearl and it allows you to use the actual camera light (flash) when you open the app, it's VERY bright and VERY USEFUL

But the video hack is useless for actual "video recording"..I use it simply for a flashlight, and I guarantee it's about 2 times brighter than indicator light.