Hi everyone I am new here. I just got my first Blackberry about two weeks ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

stina no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi everyone I am new here. I just got my first Blackberry about two weeks ago and have been lurking around here finding great tips.

I was just wondering if anyone here had ever used any thing from I just found it today but didn't want to infect my new Pearl with anything (is that even possible? )

Thanks in advance and for all the great tips I already found searching this site.

rivviepop no está en línea Stack level 2

That site is more informational than anything -- a 3GP file (the stuff you can download) is a media format, think like AVI, MOV and MPEG. It's written to a different spec that was designed for mobile handhelds -- most modern phones can play 3GP format.

They're not asking you to install any software, just giving the 411 on how to take a desktop-oriented video clip and make it mobile friendly, and providing some sample downloads for you to see. There are free tools to do this for you, you don't have to use those programs they list on the right.

A popular one is called SUPER, I can't link to it here as the forum doesn't think I'm smart enough yet. (yeesh)

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask
    rivviepop, Welcome to PinStack.

Thanks for the response and the help. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help with your BB.

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro