Just saw this on Handango. Its supposed to be specifically for creating videos for the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

apw100 no está en línea Stack level 1

"Blackberry Video Creator"-Anyone used this yet?

Advertisement

Just saw this on Handango. Its supposed to be specifically for creating videos for the Blackberry(Pearl). I wonder if its any good. I would provide a hyperlink, but the admin wont allow it.
    Search for "Blackberry Video Creator" by S4BB Limited.

sanfrancisco no está en línea Stacker

Re: "Blackberry Video Creator"-Anyone used this yet?

Quote Originally Posted by apw100
    Just saw this on Handango. Its supposed to be specifically for creating videos for the Blackberry(Pearl). I wonder if its any good. I would provide a hyperlink, but the admin wont allow it.
    Search for "Blackberry Video Creator" by S4BB Limited.
    Not sure, I will look into it. They have no website although there is a domain name on the box. But that redirects to a distributor of the program.

Moreover, there does not seem to be any info about the product on the site. That's suspicious.

It is only $15 on that site. Seems pretty cheap, which is also suspicious.

It might be some of those free programs on the Net and simply repackaged so that it can be sold.

http://www.mobilesoftmarket.com/prod...77a158d7e216f1

hypnotiq510 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DF1A95

Yes you're right SanFran.

It looks like if you purchased it, then you'd probably have to download it from their website. Which I think is pretty dumb. I like to have some type of box with information included with it.

I do like how they added a video section for the blackberry pearl. Even though its only 6 movies and they are all old. Best one is the Charlie Chaplin one. And its only 123MB for the whole movie.

http://www.mobilesoftmarket.com/prod...products_id=72

Quote Originally Posted by hypnotiq510
    Yes you're right SanFran.

I do like how they added a video section for the blackberry pearl. Even though its only 6 movies and they are all old. Best one is the Charlie Chaplin one. And its only 123MB for the whole movie.

http://www.mobilesoftmarket.com/prod...products_id=72
    I suspect they wanted to publish public domain movies or movies that no one would go after them for copyright violation.

On buying and using this program I have to recommend this product, see new thread.

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

Do Not Buy This People it is a free 258byte ms-dos program you can get for free.

Quote Originally Posted by laz
    Do Not Buy This People it is a free 258byte ms-dos program you can get for free.
    This is true, as I mention in my post. However, I don't know about others, but I could not make heads or tails about using mencoder in DOS.

For me, $15 was and is worth it to have all the settings taken care of and to make conversions a "one-click" process.