Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I've been working with small video files and that may be why Super C seems ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ricwms no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: "BlackBerry Video Creator" - $15 - Recommend

Advertisement

I've been working with small video files and that may be why Super C seems to be working fine for me. Thanks for the information

sanfrancisco no está en línea Stacker

CloneDVD Mobile, which I use to convert my DVD's to a single small file, to then convert to BB format with BBVC, is having a promotion, aka discount, about 15% off.

Not much if you only buy the one title, but $5 is $5, especially on a $39 program.

http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

apw100 no está en línea Stack level 1

Overall, I think the program is great.
    + It can handle almost any type of file you throw at it.
    + If the original video was of high quality, the converted video will look great

- If the original video was anything less than stellar, the conversion will problably be ugly. This program HATES grainy or compressed video
    - No options. I wish we could get a proper 8100 converter that had adjustable output settings.
    -Aspect ratio problems. If you convert a widescreen movie(ie-almost any Xvid/Divx or DVD), the the video appears "squished" on the BB. I wish the program would letterbox the video rather than doing this. But I blame this mostly on the terrible BB media player.

8100-Pearl no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have tried to use MEncoder to convert some of my DVDs to play on my 8100 but, for every DVD I have tried, I receive an error: "Encrypted VOB file!".
    Will Blackberry Video Creator work around this issue or, since it is based on MEncoder, will I still be unable to convert my (purchased) DVDs?

tippndown no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3012D2AF
    I think ill give it a try now...Thanks

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    8100-Pearl, Welcome to PinStack.

Can't help with Pearl and Video, but wanted to welcome you anyway. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

8100-Pearl no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can anyone provide instructions to use MEncode properly when receiving the message: "Encrypted VOB file!"? Or, if BBVC will solve this problem, I would certainly buy it. I just don't want to purchase BBVC only to find that it also cannot encode my DVDs.

Q&A for MEncoder seems to indicate that this error occurs when the DVD drive's region is not set properly. My DVD drive is set for 'Region 1' and this should be the correct region for the DVDs I am using (unless I am missing something).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

sfaron no está en línea Stack level 1

Converting ms media center or TIVO files for bb pearl?

can anyone tell me how to do this? I bought the BB Video Generator but havent been able to get it to work this far on avi or mpg files on my windows xp machine. On AVI it errors out, mpeg it seems to work but wont play on the Pearl.

thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234