hey guys i am having trouble with my blackberry pearl. Since i'm used to installing ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

trancerz no está en línea Stack level 1

blackberry trouble

Advertisement

hey guys i am having trouble with my blackberry pearl. Since i'm used to installing games using the application loader, i tried to install a theme using it. after i did, my blackberry went crazy and kept displaying that hourglass. The only thing i can do is take out my battery to stop the hourglass screen, and the power off doesnt work either. right before it turns off, it says application error with numbers. Then a red led light comes on, which is obviously a bad sign. What do i do? Thanks in advance

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: blackberry trouble

Welcome to the Stacks Trancerz. What error numbers are you receiving? When you do a battery pull, does your BB start up again?

trancerz no está en línea Stack level 1

Oh sorry, I forgot to add. When i put the battery back in, it goes back to the same hourglass screen with the bright white background. I can't find a way to figure out how to get to the error screen again.

adelina no está en línea Stack level 2

I had that happen to me once. I just used my DM to restore a backup I had and it worked again.

abaqueen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PMme4it

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Hi Trancer, There is a post here with step by step instructions that will resolve this and have you up and running. I had to do this myself. The thread is "how to reload os when computer will not recognize device"
    I apologize in advance as I can't post the link directly right now, but if you do a search on the above you will be good.

Let us know how it works out for you.

Angie

abaqueen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PMme4it

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't Recognize The Device Is Connected

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by abaqueen
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't Recognize The Device Is Connected
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...uter_wont.html. Let us know how you make out.