got up yesterday morning and blackberry broke, nothing happening but a white screen , any ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dundeered no está en línea Stack level 1

blackberry total white screen

Advertisement

got up yesterday morning and blackberry broke, nothing happening but a white screen , any one else had this happen , anyone know whats gone wrong , on the uk 02 network..
    only had it 3 weeks

higginsonline no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: blackberry total white screen

Same thing here - on UK/Orange - One of my users just handed me his 8100 (which is also just 3 weeks old) which also just went to blank white screen yesterday. Managed to get the screen to display something but all corrupt. Think he may have tried to install Googlemail over the weekend???? Any clues?
    Last edited by higginsonline; 05-21-2007 at 05:57 AM.

dundeered no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: blackberry total white screen

not installed anything over the weekend, was working fine on sat afternoon

abaqueen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PMme4it

Have you tried this? How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't Recognize The Device Is Connected This step-by-step is awesome!

Worked for me when I had no screen and only a red blinking light, when connected,my pc detected device.

Hope this helps!
    AngieB
    Pin:PMme4it

higginsonline no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for the advice - tried it but only some luck. SCreen does now work but as soon as it's booted up and you move the cursor, the screen corrupts and everything is illegible. I think I'll send it back to the service provider and gget a new. We have a few spare to be getting on with. Thanks again!

adamrose no está en línea Stack level 1

The same thing happened to me. It worked fine for me all day yesterday then this morning the screen began to do funny things. The home screen turned completely upside down. I rebooted by taking the battery out and it gave me a white screen. I came back but then started acting up again and turned all white again. I called my service provider and they just said they would replace it since it's still under warranty. Just know you are not the only one. There has got to be a flaw in the device that needs to be corrected ASAP.