Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Can anyone please help me. I have read some of the other problems and fixes ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

T'asia no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Blackberry Pearl led light Flashing

Advertisement

Can anyone please help me. I have read some of the other problems and fixes that other people have had with the flashing light. I have tried them but my phone still dose not come on. My battery was not low (50%) and my computer will not detect the phone (went in option and tried to search for it but still did not detect). I have called sprint but they don't know what to do. I also have done the whole take off the battery and replace it and hold the power button but still no change. Aslo is this a recurring thing with this phone? I have only had it for about 3wks, never dropped it or got it wet...I have never had any other problem with it. Please help someone.

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    It might be easier if you gave some information (in your profile preferably), what BB you have, what operating system, which version RIM Desktop Manager you have installed on your computer...

Also, how did this first come about?

Vealy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK!!
    Hope this helps and isnt just regurgitation.... This has just been boggling my mind for a few hours now. I just got my new Pearl (old one was destroyed), and I swapped the battery from my fiance's to the new one (couldnt wait!!).. When I returned the battery to her Pearl, it had the symptoms listed above. Blinking red LED, no response after charging for a bit, and also connected to computer. Then I did Gary's first 2 steps listed above (Repeatidly) and after HOURS of trying, I finally got a battery symbol with a / through it. I was ecstatic. I threw her battery back in and left it to charge. Everything is a-ok.. just takes some patience sometimes. Hopefully this saves a few people from wiping their phones clean BEFORE creating a backup! (wiping phone clean tonight BTW)

Thanks peeps!
    "The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they will be when you kill them"

vistakiller no está en línea Stack level 1
    2 Probs with BB - dosnt turn ...

1.) after update or install a new app

so took aut battery and wait 30 sec - than replace...
    now the security-software is resetting and bb work

2.) bb will not start -- redlight-- or nothing--

your bb has not enough power to act or react
    Battery is under 5% !!!!!!!

Connect BB to usb to load
    so took aut battery and wait 30 sec - than replace...

after 15-20 minutes bb starts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. 05-05-2010, 06:03 AM