Just received an original RIM Blackberry skin for my pearl on friday. Looks very swish. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

JokerN1978 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2528CE64

Blackberry Pearl skin - niiice

Advertisement

Just received an original RIM Blackberry skin for my pearl on friday. Looks very swish. Fits really snugly around the handset and actually adds a bit to the look of it.
    The Pearl is a sweet-looking device but was getting tired of polishing it! Was also a bit concerned as when I removed the rear battery cover it seemed to be full of dust.

Pearl_Diva no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Blackberry Pearl skin - niiice

Where did you order from?
    Phone junkie! I've tried all types EXCEPT Blackberry! So I'm a BB Noob, please go easy on me, LOL!! I now have 3 Pearls, I guess that means I'm officially an addict?

JokerN1978 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2528CE64

It was www.fommy.co.uk. UK site but there is a US section there too.

The official Blackberry store says they wont have stock of these until June (plus their carriage charges are scandlous) so was quite impressed.

mlvidal no está en línea Stack level 1

has anybody tried the aluminum metal case that they advertise?

loreelizabeth no está en línea Stack level 2

I've found several sites in the US that sell the rubberized skins you spoke of Joker. ccmaccessories dot com is a great site to locate ANYTHING for ANY phone. I ordered the black rubberized skin.

If you want the BEST case for your Blackberry I would suggest vajacases dot com. They make custom leather cases for several phones and mp3 players. I ordered a custom case for my ZUNE and I love it! I'm going to order a custom one for my Pearl soon!

Vaja cases are a bit overpriced, however. They wear out too fast for the price, IF you are a frequent user. Plus the leather isn't always the best quality and is painted, not dyed. People were also complaining that sometimes the construction is off and Vaja will not offer refunds, just replacements. However, the complaints just started recently, maybe they're too popular and are rushing orders.
    Phone junkie! I've tried all types EXCEPT Blackberry! So I'm a BB Noob, please go easy on me, LOL!! I now have 3 Pearls, I guess that means I'm officially an addict?

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

i've been looking at the accesories on seidioonline.com lately... they look to be of good construction and decently priced.

Seidio also has many complaints, WAY more than Vaja. If your item breaks within a short period of time(and it happens quite a bit), often the only way to get action is to post on the boards and out them. THEN they respond!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

you can get the skins from pinstack bbshop - pretty cheap too 9.95

http://blackberryshop.pinstack.com/p...es.asp?id=9717

up until vaja started making the case for the pearl, i was using the OEM BB skin. i have every single color

vaja is awesome, if you want to spend the money. i have NEVER had a problem with them.

haven't ordered seidio cases, just battery.

zjfarmer no está en línea Stack level 3

I picked up the skin as soon as I got my Pearl and I could not live without it. I love the protection and also the feeling it has in my hand. Good choice.
    -- ZJ

"If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences." - W.I. Thomas

If you want the lowest and the cheapest price go to >>> price_grabber : com <<<you know what to do with it.

And search for the blackberry skin, i bought the skin for like $8.50 the complete final price, i put the shipping in there. And now i ordered a $5 mail in rebate that price grabber offers so i should get 5 bucks back soo. So tthe final price should be like 3 bucks to me. that is a nice price.

Dafodyll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    you can get the skins from pinstack bbshop - pretty cheap too 9.95

http://blackberryshop.pinstack.com/p...es.asp?id=9717

up until vaja started making the case for the pearl, i was using the OEM BB skin. i have every single color

vaja is awesome, if you want to spend the money. i have NEVER had a problem with them.

aven't ordered seidio cases, just battery.

Man I just wish they had red since I have a red pearl. Or at least black but black is out of stock. RED would be sweet though.

~Amie~

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

sounds nice

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Quote Originally Posted by Dafodyll
    Man I just wish they had red since I have a red pearl. Or at least black but black is out of stock. RED would be sweet though.

~Amie~
    who is 'they'?

vaja has a red case and so does blackberry - check the blackberry website. i have a red one in both

jlancaster00 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b26f82

What do you guys think about the snap around hard cases?

I like skins but when I stick them in my pockets it attracts lint and other stuff to the rubber. So I can get a clear,black, or smoke hardcase from eBay for only $5.50 shipped.